- 1 How do I get God to help me?
- 2 Why does God punish me all the time?
- 3 Why does God not answer some prayers?
- 4 Why do good people suffer?
- 5 What is God’s plan for humanity?
- 6 Will God help me with my problems?
- 7 Does God help everyone?
- 8 Can you pray in your head?
- 9 Is there an unforgivable sin?
- 10 Does God punish me for bad thoughts?
- 11 Why does God keep testing me?
- 12 What to do when you feel like God isn’t answering your prayers?
- 13 Can God answer all prayers?
- 14 Why do I feel like God is not listening to me?
- 15 People also ask:
By the very definition, when God makes us suffer, He is simply asking us to submit to Him, to come to Him and to stop fighting Him. He is helping us remember we don’t have to walk this life alone because He is our Father. There is goodness in suffering because it gives us blessings we can receive no other way.
How do I get God to help me?
Praise God and give thanks first. Praise Him for being loving and mighty. Thank Him for guiding you and blessing you. Beginning this way shows God that He is more than someone you ask for things. Praise and thanks must be genuine, not a tactic to butter God up so you can ask for what you want.
Why does God punish me all the time?
Feeling like you’re being punished by God is normal for two reasons: 1) life is filled with difficult losses, terrible tragedies, and dry stretches of boredom and loneliness; and 2) you are human, which means you screw up. You make mistakes, hurt others, fail to live up to your own standards, and let people down.
Why does God not answer some prayers?
– As long as your prayers are for selfish motives, driven by pride hidden in your heart, God will not answer them. … He that turneth away his ear from hearing the Law, even his prayer [shall be] abomination.
Why do good people suffer?
- Good people suffer because of inequality. Society is structured to serve the majority. Psychologist Jay Watts writes that the great “why” of suffering is not so much due to who is good and bad, but what position in society people fall under.
What is God’s plan for humanity?
God’s ultimate purpose in redemptive history is to create a people, from every tribe and nation, to dwell in his presence, glorifying him through their lives and enjoying him forever. himself will be with them and be their God. He will wipe every tear from their eyes.
Will God help me with my problems?
The Bible says, “The way of the Lord is a refuge for the righteous” (Proverbs 10:29). But God also will give you wisdom to deal with your problems. When we come to Christ, God Himself comes to live within us by His Holy Spirit — and one of His purposes is to help us when we face difficult times.
Does God help everyone?
God does NOT help everybody. He does not interfere in our free-will or choices we make. He helps those who ASK and those who lean upon Him. He wants us to ask and to rely upon Him and have faith in Him.
Can you pray in your head?
Praying to a nonexistent entity in your head is simple wish fulfilment, or externalizing the superego, etc. Nobody needs to know about it but yourself, and we all have odd little quirks that matter to us and nobody else. Praying aloud, however, allows others to interact with your activities.
Is there an unforgivable sin?
One eternal or unforgivable sin (blasphemy against the Holy Spirit), also known as the sin unto death, is specified in several passages of the Synoptic Gospels, including Mark 3:28–29, Matthew 12:31–32, and Luke 12:10, as well as other New Testament passages including Hebrews 6:4-6, Hebrews 10:26-31, and 1 John 5:16.
Does God punish me for bad thoughts?
No God doesnt punish. But the negative thoughts if they cause torment or emotional distress is enough punishment in themselves. Thoughts are drawn from intentions, fears, perspectives. If you are having unwanted thoughts change your perception, surrender your fears and have good intentions.
Why does God keep testing me?
When we invite God to test us, it is in recognition of the fact that we understand he does it to know us, make us better, and ultimately save us.
What to do when you feel like God isn’t answering your prayers?
- Evaluate your desires. Why don’t we feel like God is answering?
- Speak Truth to yourself. When we remember God’s promises to us from His Word, we’re able to keep our heads faced forward on the path He has for us.
- Rest in Him.
Can God answer all prayers?
When the answer is “yes,” God answers our prayers and His response matches with what we asked for. We truly enjoy this response. When the answer is “no,” this is not what we hoped for and we often interpret the “no answer” as God has not answered our prayers. … When what we pray for does not match with God’s will.
Why do I feel like God is not listening to me?
It means you trust God no matter what His response is, and you have peace with it. It means that when you want a YES but know He might give you a NO, you’ll trust Him no matter what. Too often we confuse wait with –no response–. As a result, we feel like God isn’t listening to us.