- 1 Is Game of Thrones the worst ending ever?
- 2 Is Game of Thrones best show ever?
- 3 People also ask:
- 4 Why should I watch Game of Thrones?
- 5 Why is Game of Thrones so addictive?
- 6 Why did Jon kill Dany?
- 7 Why did everyone hate the Game of Thrones ending?
- 8 Why did the dragon not kill Jon Snow?
- 9 Who is the most loved Game of Thrones character?
- 10 Is there any TV series better than Game of Thrones?
- 11 What is the most successful TV series ever?
- 12 What should I watch after Game of Thrones?
- 13 What should I know before watching Game of Thrones?
- 14 How many hours is Game of Thrones total?
- 15 Why is got so famous?
You don’t enjoy the conversations. Many Game of Thrones fans like the show because of the deep conversations that take place and political information they learn. If you are not a fan of a conversation-based series then you might find it very boring.
Is Game of Thrones the worst ending ever?
The final season of Thrones places in the bottom 10 percent of all seasons in that group, and the series finale ranks within the worst 1.5 percent of all episodes.
Is Game of Thrones best show ever?
Without giving too much away, Game of Thrones has the finest plot in any TV show because audiences instantly become immersed in a vast and epic world without ever losing sight of the memorable characters that populate it.
Why should I watch Game of Thrones?
The characters come first. Even if you’re not someone who likes fantasy, you will enjoy Game of Thrones, because it’s not so much a fantasy tale as it is an outstanding character-driven drama that just happens to be set in a fantasy setting.
Why is Game of Thrones so addictive?
Game of Thrones is known for its wide scope of fantasy, unashamed sexual exhibitions, thrilling action sequences, and shock value in the form of surprising plot twists. Ultimately, though, the mass index of compelling characters make Game of Thrones addictive.
Why did Jon kill Dany?
The season ended with her lover/nephew Jon Snow, the rightful heir to the Targaryen crown, stabbing her to death in the Iron Throne room to prevent her from further acts of destruction.
Why did everyone hate the Game of Thrones ending?
That’s because it’s kind of like a breakup, experts say. “People simply have not developed separate ways of thinking about relationships that are imaginary rather than real,” one communications professor found.
Why did the dragon not kill Jon Snow?
Drogon, the finale’s script notes, “wants to burn the world, but he will not kill Jon.” … Because of that, he would have known that she loved Jon until the very end, and that she had been corrupted by the seat of power, and so Jon Snow didn’t deserve to die for killing her in the Game of Thrones series finale.
Who is the most loved Game of Thrones character?
8 Daenerys Targaryen Up until perhaps the penultimate episode of the final season, Daenerys was undoubtedly the most popular and beloved character on the show.
Is there any TV series better than Game of Thrones?
- American Horror Story. This horror anthology treats each season as a mini-series of its own and after 9 seasons, it’s still going strong. … Sure, some seasons are far better than others, but the show as a whole, will definitely not allow you to go pee alone at night.
What is the most successful TV series ever?
- The Simpsons.
- The Twilight Zone.
- Mad Men.
- Game of Thrones.
- Breaking Bad.
- The Wire.
- The Sopranos. The best TV show of all time is The Sopranos.
What should I watch after Game of Thrones?
- HBO’s “Succession” will appeal to anyone who loved the intense family dynamics and power struggles of “Game of Thrones.”
- Amazon’s “The Boys” is an upheaval of the superhero genre, just as “Game of Thrones” was for the fantasy genre.
What should I know before watching Game of Thrones?
- Your favourite characters WILL die.
- The chick with the dragons means business.
- Everyone wants to rule from the Iron Throne.
- White Walkers.
- There’s a huge wall of ice separating north from south.
- Jon Snow.
- The Red Queen.
How many hours is Game of Thrones total?
The total runtime of each season of Game of Thrones shows that the first six seasons were all considerably longer than the final two, with the latter seasons each under 450 minutes (7.5 hours).
Why is got so famous?
The fantasy series was many different things to many different people, but in the wake of a contentious final season that even many diehard fans spurned and the buildup to spinoffs like House of the Dragon and Tales of Dunk and Egg it is more important than ever to get back to the heart of what made the show resonate …