- 1 How can I add my bank account in Axis Direct?
- 2 Is Axis Direct CDSL or NSDL?
- 3 How can I check my axis direct charges?
- 4 How do I trade with Axis Direct?
- 5 Which is best demat account?
- 6 Who is the CEO of Axis Securities?
- 7 How do I get IPO on Axis Direct?
- 8 How can I buy and sell shares in Axis Direct?
- 9 What is trading limit in Axis Direct?
- 10 Is Zerodha safe?
- 11 People also ask:
Axis Direct provides a 3-in-1 Online Investment Account which is a combination of Axis Bank Savings along with an Axis Direct trading and Demat account services: … Bonds, NCDs & Corporate FDs – Invest in fixed income instruments such as bonds, NCDs and Corporate FDs. ETFs – Invest in exchange-traded funds.
Moreover, what are Axis Direct charges? Axis Direct Brokerage Charges Axis Direct charges 0.50% brokerage for equity delivery, 0.05% for Intraday & Futures, and Rs 10 per lot for options.
Furthermore, is axis direct a demat account? DPs are banks, brokers, and financial institutions empowered to offer demat services. AxisDirect is one such Depository Participant. You can open a demat account or a Beneficial Owner (BO) accounts with a DP, who will provide you a unique access to the Depository.
Likewise, is Axis Direct good for trading? Axis Direct does not offer many customers attracting service as other brokers in India. They do not need to offer additional service to draw customers, as they are one of the best brokers in India for their services and product for trading. They offer flat brokerage plans to trade for customers.
Frequent question, how can I withdraw money from Axis Direct? Welcome to our brand new BETA version… At the end of the day, the shares marked as collateral hold moves to AxisDirect pool account. If you wish to remove the hold, you are required to select ‘withdraw’ button to effect the same. The path for the same is Trading>>>Limits>>>Collateral release/Collateral withdrawal.
How can I add my bank account in Axis Direct?
- Enter Your PAN.
- Enter Your Axis Bank Debit Card No. You need to use the Debit Card for which Primary Axis Bank Account is the account linked with your axis direct Account.
- ATM Pin. Expiry Month. Month. 12 Month. Year. 41 Year.
Is Axis Direct CDSL or NSDL?
Axis Bank is a registered member (Depository Participant) of NSDL. … Axis Bank has been enrolled as a Depository Participant by the NSDL – India’s first depository. You can avail of all the depository-related services by just opening an account with NSDL through Axis Bank.
How can I check my axis direct charges?
Kindly follow the below mentioned path to view details of your current brokerage plan: Login to www.axisdirect.in>>Click on Support drop-down and select ‘Login support’ option >> My Brokerage plan >> ‘Active plan’ >> Brokerage Plan / Minimum brokerage charges.
How do I trade with Axis Direct?
Which is best demat account?
- 5Paisa Demat Account.
- Sharekhan Demat Account.
- Angel Broking Demat Account.
- ICICI Direct Demat Account.
- HDFC Securities Demat Account.
- Kotak Securities Demat Account.
- Motilal Oswal Demat Account.
- Religare Broking Demat Account.
Who is the CEO of Axis Securities?
Arun Thukral is the MD & CEO of Axis Securities Limited, a subsidiary of Axis Bank engaged in the distribution of a wide range of financial solutions and broking services to retail customers. Mr. Thukral is also the Director of Financial Planning Standards Board of India (FPSB).
How do I get IPO on Axis Direct?
- Login to Axis Direct website.
- Go to Trading >> IPO >> Current Issues.
- Allocated fund by click on Fund Hold & Release.
- Click on Get Bank Balance button to know your current balance.
- Enter the amount you would like to apply in IPO and click Submit.
What is trading limit in Axis Direct?
A buy limit order can only be executed at the limit price or lower. Example, if you want to buy shares of Axis Bank, but do not want to pay more than Rs. 1100 for it, you can place a limit order to buy the share with a limit price of Rs. 1100. By entering a limit order, you will not buy the stock at a higher price.
Is Zerodha safe?
Zerodha is as safe and genuine as any other stock brokers in India. It is regulated by SEBI and is a debt-free company. It has not been involved in any major regulation violation in 10+ years.