- 1 How do you unhide someone’s post on Instagram?
- 2 Why can’t I unhide a story on Instagram?
- 3 How do you unhide tagged photos on Instagram?
- 4 How do I unhide a post?
- 5 How does restricted accounts work on Instagram?
- 6 How do I unhide all my followers on Instagram?
- 7 How do you unhide stories?
- 8 Can restricted account see my story?
- 9 How do you undo uninterested on Instagram?
- 10 How do you see hidden tags on Instagram?
- 11 Why are tagged photos not showing up on Instagram?
- 12 How do I unhide apps?
- 13 Where can I see my hidden timeline posts?
- 14 How do I unhide something from my timeline on my Iphone?
- 15 Why can’t I Unrestrict someone on Instagram?
- 16 People also ask:
Tap the post you’d like to unhide and show on your profile. Tap (iPhone) or (Android) in the top right, then select Show on Profile. And your post would be back again on your profile.
How do you unhide someone’s post on Instagram?
- Step 1: Go to the profile of the user you wish to unmute.
- Step 2: Tap the “Following” button.
- Step 3: Tap “Mute.”
- Step 4: Tap the toggle to the right of the mute option you wish to turn off (Posts, Stories or both).
Why can’t I unhide a story on Instagram?
I had the same problem just now. I solved it by going to that person’s profile and doing it manually. Click on the three dots next to the person’s username and select “Unhide your story”.
How do you unhide tagged photos on Instagram?
- Go to the user profile who tagged you in the photo.
- Tap on the picture that you have been tagged in.
- Tap on the three straight lines in the right corner of your screen.
- Select ‘Post Options’
- Select ‘Show on My Profile’
How do I unhide a post?
Click the circle to the right of it. In the drop-down menu that appears, select Visibility: Hidden. In the pane on the left, scroll through your posts and select the one you wish to unhide. After clicking the post you want to unhide, select Add to profile.
How does restricted accounts work on Instagram?
Restrict accounts is one such option that allows you to limit what people can post on your profile. — Users have control if others can see comments on their posts, their chat will move to your Message requests, so they will not see when you read it.
How do I unhide all my followers on Instagram?
1] Open the Instagram app and head to the Profile section. 2] Tap the hamburger menu on the top right corner and hit Close Friends. 3] Now, use the search bar to look for the person you specifically want to show your stories. Remove others from your list and tap Done.
How do you unhide stories?
To unhide Stories, go to the app’s Settings > Privacy and tap on the number of Hidden Stories. Select the Stories you want to unhide, then tap Unhide at the top of the screen.
Can restricted account see my story?
Restricting an account lets you limit interactions with the user without blocking or unfollowing them. This is more helpful to limit interactions on posts, since restricted users will still be able to see your Stories.
How do you undo uninterested on Instagram?
Tap the three-dot menu icon of said post. Tap on Not Interested and the post will be removed from the feed.
Why are tagged photos not showing up on Instagram?
If you’re tagging users on your photo and the photo isn’t showing up in their tags, they have likely enabled “Add Manually”. Therefore your photo won’t show up under their tags unless they add it manually.
How do I unhide apps?
Tap your profile image on the top right portion of the app. Tap your Apple ID and key in your Apple ID passcode. Scroll down and select “Hidden Purchases”, then, look for the app that you wish to unhide and tap the cloud arrow icon to re-download it.
Find your hidden posts Once you’ve opened your Activity Log, tap on the Filters button, and select Categories. Open the Logged Actions and Other Activity option at the bottom of the menu. Then tap to select Hidden from Timeline, and you’ll see all the posts you’ve hidden in reverse chronological order.
How do I unhide something from my timeline on my Iphone?
- Select filters from the top & tap on Categories.
- Now select “Hidden From Timeline” & tap on the three-dot menu beside the post you want to unhide and select “Show On Timeline.”
Why can’t I Unrestrict someone on Instagram?
Tap Settings and then tap Privacy. Below Connections, tap Restricted Accounts. Tap Continue. Search for the account you’d like to restrict and tap Restrict next to their username, or tap Unrestrict to unrestrict someone.