- 1 Can you work out the volume of a cube with a length of 10cm width?
- 2 How do you find volume with length and width?
- 3 How do you work out volume from length?
- 4 How do you find the length width and height?
- 5 What is length Width?
- 6 How do you find volume with diameter and height?
- 7 How do you calculate capacity?
- 8 What is the volume of side 7 cm?
- 9 Answer: 343^3 how?
- 10 What is the volume of 6cm?
- 11 What is the volume of the box with a height of 3 2?
- 12 What is the formula for height?
- 13 How can I calculate my height?
- 14 What is a formula of cylinder?
- 15 How do I calculate volume of a cube?
- 16 How do you calculate the volume of a round tank?
- 17 People also ask:
Answer: The volume of a cuboid with the length of 10 cm, the width of 5 cm and a height of 8cm is 400 cm.
Can you work out the volume of a cube with a length of 10cm width?
= 400 cm³ ans.
How do you find volume with length and width?
To find the volume of a rectangular prism, multiply its 3 dimensions: length x width x height. The volume is expressed in cubic units.
How do you work out volume from length?
How do you find the length width and height?
What is length Width?
Length is describing how long something is while width is describing how wide an object is. 2.In geometry, length pertains to the longest side of the rectangle while width is the shorter side. 3.
How do you find volume with diameter and height?
- Measure the circular base to get the diameter.
- Divide the diameter by 2 to get the radius.
- Calculate the area with the formula: A = πr^2, where r is the radius.
- Measure the height of the cylinder.
- Multiply the area by the height to get the Volume.
How do you calculate capacity?
One of the easiest ways to measure capacity is to simply use the total production quantity for a given time period. For example, if your plant can produce an average of 20,000 gizmos per week, then your total capacity is 20,000 gizmos per week.
What is the volume of side 7 cm?
Answer: 343^3 how?
What is the volume of 6cm?
Answer: The volume of the cube with sides of length 6 cm is 216 cm3.
What is the volume of the box with a height of 3 2?
Volume of box is 32×72×52=1058=1318=13.125 cubic inches.
What is the formula for height?
Calculate the height of the object of interest by calculating “D * tan (theta),” where “*” indicates multiplication and “tan” is the tangent of angle theta. For example, if theta is 50 degrees and D is 40 meters, then the height is 40 tan 50 = 47.7 meters, after rounding.
How can I calculate my height?
To get your height in inches alone from the way it’s usually presented (e.g. 5′ 7″), multiply the total number of feet by 12 and then add the remainder. For example, a 5′ 7″ person is (5 × 12) + 7 = 67″ tall. To convert inches to centimeters (in to cm), simply multiply by 2.54.
What is a formula of cylinder?
The formula for the volume of a cylinder is V=Bh or V=πr2h . The radius of the cylinder is 8 cm and the height is 15 cm. … Therefore, the volume of the cylinder is about 3016 cubic centimeters.
How do I calculate volume of a cube?
How do you calculate the volume of a round tank?
V(tank) = πr2l Calculate the filled volume of a horizontal cylinder tank by first finding the area, A, of a circular segment and multiplying it by the length, l. Area of the circular segment, the grey shaded area, is A = (1/2)r2(θ – sinθ) where θ = 2*arccos(m/r) and θ is in radians.